As a Higher Education provider registered with the Office for Students (OfS) we are required to provide transparency data on specific areas regarding undergraduate applications, offers, acceptances and registrations as well as attainment information.
The information published on these pages shows:
- The number of applications for admission on to recognised, undergraduate higher education courses that we have received from UK domiciled applicants.
- The number of offers we have made in relation to those applications.
- The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who have registered with us.
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate
- Their ethnicity
- Their socio-economic background.
It is important to note that the data presented has not been contextualised. This means, for example, that you will not be able to see from this data how many of those applying to courses met the entry criteria. It is also the case that universities and colleges will often receive many more applications than they have spaces on courses and so offer rates will necessarily be lower than application rates in those circumstances.
Transparency Return 2019
Applications, offers, acceptances and registrations: 2018-19 entrants
Table 1a. Summary of applications, offers, acceptances and registrations for 2018-19 entrants
N/A – Not applicable as no applicants to this mode of study
N – 24 or fewer students in this population
Attainment: 2017-18 qualifiers
Table 2a. Percentage of first degrees at grade 2:1 or above by characteristic for 2017-2018 qualifiers
Full details of the applications, offers, acceptances and registrations: 2018-19 entrants data can be accessed by downloading the OfS Transparency Information PDF