ANNUAL REPORT AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
BLACK LIVES MATTER STATEMENT OF INTENT AND ACTION PLAN
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING POLICY
Download PI RPL Policy (189 KB)
ACADEMIC APPEALS AND COMPLAINTS POLICIES
Download Academic Appeals and Complaints Guidance Document (59 KB)
Download PI Academic Appeals and Complaints Regulations 2021-22 (261 KB)
Download PI Stage One Academic Appeal Form (372 KB)
Download PI Stage One Academic Complaint Form (369 KB)
Download PI Stage Two Academic Appeal Form (368 KB)
Download PI Stage Two Academic Complaint Form (369 KB)
Download Stage One and Stage Two Flowchart PDF (16 KB)
OTHER APPEALS AND COMPLAINTS POLICIES
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
Download Child Protection Policy (327KB)
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY POLICY
Download Equality and Diversity Policy (387 KB)
FUNDRAISING COMPLAINTS POLICY
Download Fundraising Complaints Policy – July 2020 (249 KB)
GENERAL REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS
Download the General Regulations for Students (598 KB)
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES
Download Quick Guide to Health and Safety (635 KB)
Download our COVID-19 Audience FAQs (126kb)
ON-LINE PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility. All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- Your payment will normally reach Mountview’s bank account to which you are making a payment, the following working day.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching Mountview’s bank account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, Mountview is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that it is necessary to provide to Mountview’s e-commerce provider. Our e-commerce provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information. Any credit or debit card details given by you will not be retained in their entirety. Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed.
- In no event will Mountview be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
- You are able to request a refund up to 14 days after paying for an audition. Refunds are not available after an audition or in the event of a candidate missing an audition. If you are unable to attend an audition we will make every effort to find an alternative date. Refunds for course fees are not available after the commencement of the course.
RECRUITMENT SELECTION AND ADMISSIONS POLICY
Download Recruitment Selection and Admissions Policy (470 KB)
Refund and Compensation Policy
Download Safeguarding Policy (738 KB)
Download Code of Practice Freedom of Speech and External Events (227.99 KB)
Download Student Charter (375 KB)
STUDENT PROTECTION PLAN
Download the Student Protection Plan (62 KB)
STUDENT TRANSFER ARRANGEMENTS
Download Guidance on Student Transfer Arrangements (426 KB)
TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE POLICY
Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts provides creative vocational training for actors, directors and theatre production artists. Training may involve working with a play, musical or other text that has a challenging subject matter, that questions orthodoxy or requires physical engagement or actions. Students must be prepared to engage with the material and present it in workshop and/or public performances. By accepting a place at Mountview students are confirming their acceptance of this policy.