1. Does Mountview Academy hold open days throughout the year?
Mountview currently only offers open days for Theatre Productions Arts. All prospective students will have an opportunity to look round the campus during their audition/interview day. If you would like to see our current students’ work, please come along to one of our forthcoming productions.
2. I am applying from abroad, how can I pay for my audition?
You can pay by international money order, bank transfer or by cheque, please contact email@example.com for details.
3. What does the audition involve?
Details can be found on the auditions and interviews page page.
4. Can I apply for more than one BA Performance course: Acting, Actor Musician and Musical Theatre?
Yes you can apply for one, two or all three courses; however you will be required to make a separate application for each course. You will be required to audition separately for each course applied for and there is a fee for each audition.
5. Can I apply for both the BA Performance course and the Postgraduate Performance course?
Yes you can apply for both. Contact admissions to discuss audition dates and requirements.
6. Can I pay my fees monthly?
It is not currently possible to pay tuition fees on a monthly basis, however Mountview will review requests on an individual basis.
7. I have been awarded a Dance and Drama Award, can I also apply for a student loan?
No, if you have been awarded a Dance and Drama Award you are not allowed to apply for a student loan.
8. I have been awarded a Dance and Drama Award, can I also apply for a Career Development Loan?
Yes, you can apply for a Career Development Loan with a Dance and Drama Award but only for two years of study. See the DaDA website.
9. Can I apply for a Student Loan and a Career Development Loan?
No, you can only make an application for one of these loans.
10. What part of my fees will the Student Tuition Fee Loan cover?
Your tuition fee loan is paid to Mountview in three parts, 25% in October, 25% in February and 50% in May. Mountview will deduct these payments from your January and April invoices.